Urgent Care Centre

You can go to an urgent care centre if you need urgent medical attention, but it's not a life-threatening situation.

However, if you consider your condition to be a medical emergency, you must visit the hospital’s Emergency Department where you will be assessed as quickly as possible.

If you are not an emergency case, you will be redirected to the Urgent Care Centre (on the same site as the hospital), where you will get the appropriate treatment or advice for your condition.

Great Western Hospital
Address: The Great Western Hospital, Marlborough Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 6BB
Phone: 01793 604020
Web: Great Western Hospital

NHS 111

NHS 111 can help if you need urgent medical help or you're not sure what to do. You can get help from 111.nhs.uk or call 111. It's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.