Advocacy and independent support for Care Leavers

As a Care Leaver, you have certain rights and entitlements that the people who care for and support you need to follow.

It is really important that you have your rights so you can tell someone if they aren’t doing the things they should be. We know it can be hard to understand all the terminology and figures but there is support is available to help you to know your rights, and make sure you are clear on what you can and can’t do.

Who can help me?

You can get in touch with Coram Voice if you are having problems in care, leaving care or living away from home.

They are here to help so if you would like to speak to someone independent you can contact them free on 0808 800 5792, or visit their Always Heard section. 

You can also contact Coram Voice by email at