Early Help Hub
The Early Help Hub is now based at Wat Tyler West, 3rd Floor, co-located with the Multi Agency Safeguarding Team (MASH) and the Assessment and Child Protection Team.
The Hub was designed to ensure families in Swindon receive Early Help Support at the right time in line with the Right Help at the Right Time (see link section below).
The Hub will:
- Coordinate and provide support and advice to referrers and families about Early Help in Swindon
- Work in partnership with services to ensure families are receiving Early Help interventions
- Quality Assure Early Help Assessments and Plans to ensure they are family led and reflective of the needs of the family
- Support partners to maintain and update their Early Help Knowledge and Skills
- Upload all of the Early Help paperwork
- Provide independent chairing of Team Around the Family Meetings
- Support with Case Mapping
Our continued commitment to the improvement of the current Early Help Model is laid out in the following strategy document: