Community Safety Partnership
Swindon Community Safety Partnership is working to create a safer world for those who live, work and play in the Borough of Swindon. The partners work together to beat crime and the fear of crime, to reduce anti-social behaviour and substance abuse – in short… to improve quality of life.
The Partnership launches practical initiatives and supports national and international campaigns. It uses legal tools, including Anti-Social Behaviour Orders (ASBOs), to make our neighbourhoods better places to live.
The Partnership backs schemes to support victims of domestic violence and organises Neighbourhood Safety Teams (NeSTs), allowing residents to identify community safety concerns in their areas and work with the Partnership to find solutions to improve quality of life.
Visit the Community Safety Partnership website for more information.
Warm & Safe Wiltshire
Warm and Safe Wiltshire is a service provided by Wiltshire Council, Swindon Borough Council, Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service in partnership with the Centre for Sustainable Energy to help residents live in warmer, safer and healthier homes.
They offer advice and support on keeping safe and warm at home, and can help with:
- Managing fuel debt and understanding your fuel bills
- Help with switching energy suppliers and fuel tariffs to keep bills affordable
- Switching from prepayment to credit meters
- Help and advice relating to insulation, heating and draft proofing
- Guidance on heating systems and controls
- Issues with damp and condensation
- Available grants and schemes for energy saving measures
- A comprehensive home fire safety service
- Advice guides and factsheets
Download the Warm & Safe Wiltshire leaflet
For further information, contact Warm & Safe Wiltshire on Freephone 0800 038 5722 or visit the Warm & Safe Wiltshire website.